19 June 2013

How To Travel As A Solo Traveler

How To Travel As A Solo Traveler

by Char Baez

What does it mean to travel alone? Well it is not as lonely as you might think. With millions of singles in this world and thousands in your area interested travel they are waiting to connect just like you. There are hundreds of groups put together for specific age groups like singles in their 30's, 40's 50's and more. All you need to do is find the category that fits you. There are theme groups and specific tours to choose from.

My mother showed me that traveling alone is a skill that anyone could master. Even as a young African American woman she traveled to many destinations such as Germany, France , London, Italy, and Egypt. She did this solo even while married to my father.

My mother has never had a lot of money. As a child growing up I remember we would not have even have been considered middle class. So how was it that she was able to travel the globe? As long as I remember even now my mother has always worked for some travel, tour company or even airlines. This gave her easy access to discounts and fares to some of the most exclusive locations. Simply when the opportunity presented itself my mother grabbed it. I was also the recipient of those benefits as a child able to travel far more frequently than my playmates and cousins. Now as a result of my early exposure I have loved traveling ever since.

Now with the power of the internet if you are a single traveler, finding other singles to travel with is easier and effortless than ever before. Now some of the top sites such as Onthegotours.com and tripadviser.com have creative packages just for singles that will match you with other single travelers. These tours have the single traveler in mind.

Do not let thoughts of being alone hinder you from traveling solo. You may delay going to reason that you will travel when you meet that special someone. No one can tell the future, why waste your youth. How long will you have to date that person to discover that he or her might be interested in traveling with you one day. Do not waste you time.

It is never a good Idea to put off what you desire to do until the situation gets better. The time may simply not come. There are hundreds if not thousands of interested single travelers ready to join you who have similar interest. You may even surprise yourself with the freedom you receive.

It is not uncommon that I am asked how it is that I can travel and still pay all my ordinary expenses. I explain I have simply found away to fund my love of travel. I now work an automated home based business I can run from home or half way around the world.



To find More information On how to fund your travel <a href='http://www.charbaez.net'>keyword #1</a>, then visit www.example.com to find the best advice on <a href='http://www.empowernetwork.com/charbiz757/blog/how-to-travel-as-a-single'/subpage>Single Travel #2</a> for you.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-04-22 from IP 114.79.13.119
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=wisatanusantara3.alankoesumah@blogger.com&code=d48035f43fb1db56998290ec5232b52c
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment